Roll Samisch - Leather saddlebag for 2022 Chief Dark Horse®, Chief Bobber Dark Horse® and Super Chief Limited®
Roll Samisch leather saddlebag for 2022 Indian® Chief® models description
Roll Samisch is a vegetable tanned milled leather bag specifically designed for 2022 Indian® Chief®, Chief Dark Horse®, Chief Bobber®, Chief Bobber Dark Horse®, Super Chief® and Super Chief Limited®.
Thanks to milled leather softness, this bag can be rolled in different ways depending on your loading needs. We have also equipped it with magnetic quick buckles that represent an incredible step forward in terms of usability and functionality.
- Handcrafted using 4mm thick vegetable tanned milled leather.
- Roll Samisch back panel is made of a leather covered iron structure which improves the saddlebag rigidity and guarantees a proper support even when the bag is fully loaded.
- Thanks to an innovative cut-out, this saddlebag, completely adheres to the motorcycle.
- Compatible with all 2022 Indian® Chief®, Chief Dark Horse®, Chief Bobber®, Chief Bobber Dark Horse® Super Chief® and Super Chief Limited® models equipped with genuine side license plate kit.
- Installation does not require turn signal relocation.
- We have structured Roll Samisch to be practical, versatile and easy to instal. Bolts and regular installation hardware are included in the installation kit.
- Fully compatible with all models equipped with Dean Speed sissy bar. It’s also compatible with genuine Indian® quick release or bolt-on sissy bar.
- Roll Samisch is available for either left or right side.
THIS BAG CAN BE INSTALLED ON:
Chief Bobber 2022
Chief Bobber Dark Horse 2022
Chief Dark Horse 2022
Super Chief 2022
Super Chief Limited 2022
ATTENTION! The detachable bracket requires a dedicated back-panel, therefore, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE to use a detachable bracket on bags manufactured to be installed with a fixed installation bracket.
Due to the labor required to handcraft a product, production time may vary from 10 to 15 days.
Right hand side and left hand side bags have a different back panel in order to guarantee the maximum adherence and safety possible.