Seminole – Leather saddlebag for 2022 Indian® Chief Dark Horse®, Chief Bobber Dark Horse® and Super Chief Limited®
Seminole is a leather saddlebag for all 2022 Indian® Chief Dark Horse®, Chief Bobber Dark Horse® and Super Chief Limited®.
- Seminole back panel is made of a leather covered iron structure which improves the saddlebag rigidity and guarantees a proper support even when the bag is fully loaded.
- Thanks to an innovative cut-out, this saddlebag, completely adheres to the motorcycle.
- Compatible with all 2022 Chief Dark Horse®, Chief Bobber Dark Horse® & Super Chief Limited® models equipped with genuine side license plate kit.
- Installation does not require turn signal relocation.
- We have structured Seminole to be practical, versatile and easy to instal. Bolts and regular installation hardware are included in the installation kit.
By selecting the innovative detachable bracket, it is possible to attach and detach Seminole with a single gesture. By not selecting the detachable bracket, customers will receive the regular hard system.
ATTENTION! The detachable bracket requires a dedicated back-panel, therefore, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE to use a detachable bracket on bags manufactured to be installed with a fixed installation bracket.
Top length: about 36 cm (14,17 inches)
Bottom length: about 45 cm (17,72 inches)
Height: about 44 cm (17,32 inches)
Width: about 24 cm (9,45 inches)
How to install the detachable bracket on Chief Dark Horse®, Chief Bobber Dark Horse® & Super Chief Limited® models:
The video shows a different saddlebag, (Tomahawk), the procedure is also valid for Seminole saddlebag
How to mount with hard mounting kit on Chief Dark Horse®, Chief Bobber Dark Horse® & Super Chief Limited® models:
All orders will be delivered starting from the second week of September 2021.
*All our products are meant for motorcycles equipped with original parts; there might be installation problems on motorcycles equipped with different turn signals, side plate kit, suspensions and exhausts. For more information use the Contact panel.