Tomahawk – Leather saddlebag for Indian® Scout®, Scout Sixty®, Scout Bobber®, Scout Bobber Twenty® and Scout Bobber Sixty® models
Leather saddlebag for Indian® Scout®, Scout Sixty®, Scout Bobber®, Scout Bobber Twenty® and Scout Bobber Sixty®models* (Tomahawk saddlebag can fit also on Victory® Octane® models).
- Tomahawk back panel is made of a leather covered iron structure which improves the saddlebag rigidity and guarantees a proper support even when the bag is fully loaded.
- Thanks to an innovative cut-out, this saddlebag, completely adheres to the motorcycle.
- Compatible with all Indian® Scout® models equipped with genuine side license plate kit.
- Installation does not require turn signal relocation.
- Tomahawk is structured to be practical, versatile and easy to install. It is supplied with 2 bolts, nuts and a bracket.
- Tomahawk is available for either left or right side.
Right hand side and left hand side bags have a different back panel in order to guarantee the maximum adherence and safety possible.
N.B THE BRACKETS ARE DIFFERENT FOR EACH MODEL; THEREFORE, WHEN ORDERING, IS NECESSARY TO SPECIFY THE MOTORCYCLE MODEL.
Top length: about 31 cm (12.2 inches)
Bottom length: about 19 cm (7.4 inches)
Height: about 24 cm (9.4 inches)
Width: about 13 cm (5.1 inches)
How to install it on the LHS:
How to install it on the RHS:
How to install it on Scout® and Scout Sixty® models:
Due to the labor required to handcraft a product, production time may vary from 10 to 15 days.
The trade marks Indian®, Indian Motorcycle®, Scout® and Chief® are exclusive property of Indian Motorcycle International LLC. Ends Cuoio IS NOT a licensee of Indian Motorcycle International LLC and its products are in no way affiliated with or authorized by Indian Motorcycle International LLC
*All our products are meant for motorcycles equipped with original parts; there might be installation problems on motorcycles equipped with different turn signals, side plate kit, suspensions and exhausts. For more information use the Contact panel.