Tomahawk – Leather saddlebag for Indian® Scout®, Scout Sixty®, Scout Bobber®, Scout Bobber Twenty® and Scout Bobber Sixty® models produced up until 2021 and for 2022 Chief Dark Horse®, Chief Bobber Dark Horse® and Super Chief Limited®
Tomahawk Saddlebag Features:
Tomahawk is a leather saddlebag for Indian® Scout®, Scout Sixty®, Scout Bobber®, Scout Bobber Twenty® and Scout Bobber Sixty® models produced up until 2021* and for 2022 Chief Dark Horse®, Chief Bobber Dark Horse® and Super Chief Limited® (Tomahawk saddlebag can fit also on Victory® Octane® models). Tomahawk can also be ordered with a detachable system that allows to place it and remove it from the motorcycle with a simple gesture.
- Handcrafted using 4 millimetres thick vegetable tanned leather.
- Its back panel is composed of a leather lined iron structure that improves rigidity and guarantees a proper support even when the bag is fully loaded.
- Tomahawk innovative cut-out allows it to be installed as close as possible to the motorcycle fender.
- Compatible with all Indian® Scout® and Scout Bobber® models equipped with genuine side license plate kit.
- Fully compatible with all models equipped with Dean Speed sissy bar. It’s also compatible with genuine Indian® quick release or bolt-on sissy bar.
- We have structured Tomahawk to be practical, versatile and easy to instal: it is supplied with the required installation hardware.
- Installation does not require turn signal relocation.
- Tomahawk is available for either left or right side.
In order to guarantee the maximum safety and the closest distance to the fender, right side and left side saddlebags have a different back panel.
N.B. INSTALLATION BRACKETS ARE DIFFERENT FOR EACH MODEL. THEREFORE, WHEN PLACING AN ORDER, IS NECESSARY TO SELECT THE EXACT MOTORCYCLE MODEL OWNED.
Tomahawk is one of the best product available on the market for all Indian® Scout® and Scout Bobber® models.
Due to the labor required to handcraft a product, production time may vary from 10 to 15 days.
*All our products are meant for motorcycles equipped with original parts; there might be installation problems on motorcycles equipped with different turn signals, side plate kit, suspensions and exhausts. For more information use the Contact panel.