Personal data conditions and treatment
Regulations in terms of personal data protection
The EU Charter of Fundamental Rights stipulates that EU citizens have the right to protection of their personal data. In particular, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. Therefore, alla personal data will be only used by the customer to have complete benefit of Ends Cuoio platform and/or requested activities.
All personal data, requested and collected during communications between both parties, are protected by the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Ends Cuoio Lincamas di Sezin Tayanc VAT Number 02176830608 located in Colleferro RM, Via Casilina km 51, is the owner of the personal data treatment.
The New GDPR Compliance is integrant part of this informative on personal data protection.
Legislative decree n.196/2003, Art.7 – “Right to access personal data and other rights” is integrant part of this informative and integrally shown hereinafter:
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
All data collected by Ends Cuoio, in autonomy or with help of third parties, include: cookie, usage data, name, surname, phone number and email.
Complete details on collected data are discussed hereinabove or in specific informative forms shown before data collection.
All datas can be provided by the user or, in regards of usage data, automatically collected while using Ends Cuoio e-commerce platform.
Unless otherwise specified, requested data are mandatory, otherwise it may be impossible to provide the requested service. In cases where some data are considered optional, users are free to refrain from communicating such data, without this having any consequence on service availability and/or operation.
Users take full responsibility for third parties personal data obtained, published or shared through this website and guarantee to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the owner (Ends Cuoio) from any liability to third parties.
Purpose of data processing
User data is collected to allow the Data Controller (Ends Cuoio) to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: interaction with social networks and external platforms, displaying content from external platforms, contacting the user, statistics, activation of services, purchase of products, administrative exercise in compliance with legal obligations.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the personal data concretely relevant to each purpose, the user can refer to the relevant sections of this document.