Cherokee – Leather saddlebag for Indian® Scout Bobber®, Scout Bobber Twenty® and Scout Bobber Sixty® models
Cherokee is a mototcycle leather saddlebag specifically made for all 2018/2021 Indian® Scout Bobber®, Scout Bobber Twenty® and Scout Bobber Sixty® models*.
- Cherokee back panel is made of a leather covered iron structure which improves the saddlebag rigidity and guarantees a proper support even when the bag is fully loaded.
- Thanks to an innovative cut-out, this saddlebag, completely adheres to the motorcycle.
- Compatible with all Indian® Scout Bobber®, Scout Bobber Twenty® and Scout Bobber Sixty® models equipped with genuine side license plate kit.
- Installation does not require turn signal relocation.
- We have structured Cherokee to be practical, versatile and easy to instal. Bolts and regular installation hardware are included in the installation kit.
- Only for Scout Bobber® is possible to order a detachable kit. N.B. Cherokee models equipped with a detachable bracket have a different back-panel, therefore, is not possible to order a detachable breaket for a regular bag.
- Cherokee is available for either left or right side.
Right hand side and left hand side bags have a different back panel in order to guarantee the maximum adherence and safety possible.
Top length: about 25 cm (9.8 inches)
Bottom length: about 36 cm (14.2 inches)
Height: about 27 cm (10.6 inches)
Width: about 19 cm (7.5 inches)
How to install it:
How to install the detachable bracket on Scout Bobber® Scout Bobber Sixty® & Scout Bobber Twenty® models:
Quick Buckles can be added to this bag by selecting them at the top of the page among the Accessories.
Due to the labor required to handcraft a product, production time may vary from 10 to 15 days. Production time for detachable brackets will take up to a maximum of 30 days.
*All our products are meant for motorcycles equipped with original parts; there might be installation problems on motorcycles equipped with different turn signals, side plate kit, suspensions and exhausts. For more information use the Contact panel.