Cherokee – Leather saddlebag for Indian® Scout Bobber®, Scout Bobber Twenty® and Scout Bobber Sixty® models
Cherokee is a mototcycle leather saddlebag specifically made for all 2018/2021 Indian® Scout Bobber®, Scout Bobber Twenty® and Scout Bobber Sixty® models*.
- Cherokee back panel is made of a leather covered iron structure which improves the saddlebag rigidity and guarantees a proper support even when the bag is fully loaded.
- Thanks to an innovative cut-out, this saddlebag, completely adheres to the motorcycle.
- Compatible with all Indian® Scout Bobber®, Scout Bobber Twenty® and Scout Bobber Sixty® models equipped with genuine side license plate kit.
- Installation does not require turn signal relocation.
- We have structured Cherokee to be practical, versatile and easy to instal. Bolts and regular installation hardware are included in the installation kit.
- Only for Scout Bobber® is possible to order a detachable kit. N.B. Cherokee models equipped with a detachable bracket have a different back-panel, therefore, is not possible to order a detachable breaket for a regular bag.
- Cherokee is available for either left or right side.
Right hand side and left hand side bags have a different back panel in order to guarantee the maximum adherence and safety possible.
Top length: about 25 cm (9.8 inches)
Bottom length: about 36 cm (14.2 inches)
Height: about 27 cm (10.6 inches)
Width: about 19 cm (7.5 inches)
How to install it:
How to install the detachable bracket on Scout Bobber® Scout Bobber Sixty® & Scout Bobber Twenty® models:
The video shows a different saddlebag (Tomahawk) but the procedure is also valid for Cherokee saddlebag
Quick Buckles can be added to this bag by selecting them at the top of the page among the Accessories.
Due to the labor required to handcraft a product, production time may vary from 10 to 15 days.
*All our products are meant for motorcycles equipped with original parts; there might be installation problems on motorcycles equipped with different turn signals, side plate kit, suspensions and exhausts. For more information use the Contact panel.