NAVAJO – Leather bag for Indian® FTR®
Navajo is a bag designed to be installe on all Indian® FTR® models swingarm (2022 FTR R Carbon® included). The highest quality of vegetable tanned bull leather is shaped, by the experienced hands of our artisans, into this clever bag designed by Centro Stile Ends Cuoio. Navajo style is designed to enhance all FTR® models silhouette. Both bags lines and installation straps allow Navajo to be parallel to the ground and to follow the lines of the motorcycle tail. The result is the perfect swingarm bag: functional, versatile and perfectly shaped for Indian® FTR® models.
- On this bag back panel, aluminum reinforcements located in the installation straps provide an adequate support even when the Navajo is fully loaded.
- 4 mm thick (8mm around the borders) premium bull vegetable tanned leather.
- Designed to be practical, versatile and easy to instal.
- Extremely easy to install, no need for brackets: three leather straps secure it to the swingarm.
- No modifications to the motorcycle needed.
- Perfectly calibrated to match Indian® FTR® design.
- Entirely handmade.
- Available in many colors.
- Available with standard or quick buckles.
FTR 1200 S®
FTR R Carbon®
Length: about 26 cm
Max height: about 35 cm
Min height: about 20 cm
Depth: about 10 cm
Due to the labor required to handcraft a product, production time may vary from 1 to 15 days.
Quality matters: main characteristic of our leather saddlebags.
The trademarks Indian®, Indian Motorcycle®, Scout® and Chief® are exclusive property of Indian Motorcycle International LLC. Ends Cuoio IS NOT a licensee of Indian Motorcycle International LLC and its products are in no way affiliated with or authorized by Indian Motorcycle International LLC