Munich – Leather bag for BMW® R 18® models
Munich leather bag for all BMW® R 18® models description
Munich is a premium leather saddlebag, specifically designed for 2020-2021 BMW® R 18® models. This saddlebag back panel structure was designed to allow an installation as tight as possible to the R 18 fender. Available for either left or right side, Munich can also be ordered with a detachable system that allows to place it and remove it from the motorcycle with a simple gesture.
Not selecting a detachable system, the bag will be secured to the motorcycle by a fixed system bolted to the fender.
- Handcrafted using 4 millimetres thick vegetable tanned leather.
- Its back panel is composed of a leather lined iron structure that improves rigidity and guarantees a proper support even when the bag is fully loaded.
- Munich innovative cut-out allows it to be installed as close as possible to the motorcycle fender.
- We have structured Munich to be practical, versatile and easy to instal: it is supplied with the required installation hardware.
- Installation does not require any motorcycle modification.
ATTENTION! The detachable bracket requires a dedicated back-panel, therefore, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE to use a detachable bracket on bags manufactured to be installed with a fixed installation bracket.
Due to the labor required to handcraft a product, production time may vary from 10 to 15 days.
*All our products are meant for motorcycles equipped with original parts; there might be installation problems on motorcycles equipped with different turn signals, side plate kit, suspensions and exhausts. For more information use the Contact panel.
Top lenght: about 30 cm (11.8 inches)
Bottom lenght: about 42 cm (16.5 inches)
Height: about 25.5 cm (10 inches)
Width: about 19 cm (7.5 inches)
Fixed system installation video:
Detachable system installation video:
The video shows a different saddlebag but the procedure for Munich is the same