Cheyenne – Leather saddlebag for Indian® Scout Bobber®, Scout Bobber Twenty® and Scout Bobber Sixty® models
Cheyenne is a leather saddlebag for 2018/2021 Indian® Scout Bobber®, Scout Bobber Twenty® and Scout Bobber Sixty® models*.
- Cheyenne back panel is made of a leather covered iron structure which improves the saddlebag rigidity and guarantees a proper support even when the bag is fully loaded.
- Thanks to an innovative cut-out, this saddlebag, completely adheres to the motorcycle.
- Compatible with all Scout Bobber®, Scout Bobber Twenty® & Scout Bobber Sixty® models equipped with genuine side license plate kit.
- Installation does not require turn signal relocation.
- We have structured Cheyenne to be practical, versatile and easy to instal. Bolts and regular installation hardware are included in the installation kit.
- Only for Scout Bobber® is possible to order a detachable kit. N.B. Cheyenne models equipped with a detachable bracket have a different back-panel, therefore, is not possible to order a detachable breaket for a regular bag.
Top length: about 28 cm (11 inches)
Bottom length: about 38.5 cm (15 inches)
Height: about 41.5 cm (16 inches)
Width: about 19 cm (7.5 inches)
How to install it:
The video shows a different saddlebag (Cherokee) but the procedure is also valid for Cheyenne saddlebag
How to install the detachable bracket on Scout Bobber® Scout Bobber Sixty® & Scout Bobber Twenty® models:
The video shows a different saddlebag (Tomahawk) but the procedure is also valid for Cheyenne saddlebag
Due to the labor required to handcraft a product, production time may vary from 10 to 15 days. Production time for detachable brackets will take up to a maximum of 30 days.
*All our products are meant for motorcycles equipped with original parts; there might be installation problems on motorcycles equipped with different turn signals, side plate kit, suspensions and exhausts. For more information use the Contact panel.