Cheyenne, saddlebag for Indian® Scout Bobber ® , Scout Bobber Twenty® and Scout Bobber Sixty® models
Cheyenne is a leather saddlebag for 2018/2020 Indian® Scout Bobber ® , Scout Bobber Twenty® and Scout Bobber Sixty® models*.
● Cheyenne back panel is made of a leather covered iron structure which improves the saddlebag rigidity and guarantees a proper support even when the bag is fully loaded.
● Thanks to an innovative cut-out, this saddlebag, completely adheres to the motorcycle.
● Compatible with all Scout Bobber ® , Scout Bobber Twenty® e Scout Bobber Sixty® models equipped with genuine side license plate kit.
● Installation does not require turn signal relocation.
● Cheyenne is structured to be practical, versatile and easy to install. All that is needed fot the installation it’s supplied with the bag.
Top length: about 28 cm (11 inches)
Bottom length: about 38.5 cm (15 inches)
Height: about 41.5 cm (16 inches)
Width: about 19 cm (7.5 inches)
How to install it:
The video shows a different saddlebag (Cherokee) but the procedure is also valid for Cheyenne saddlebag
Due to the labor required to handcraft a product, production time may vary from 1 to 15 days.
The trade marks Indian®, Indian Motorcycle®, Scout® and Chief® are exclusive property of Indian Motorcycle International LLC. Ends Cuoio IS NOT a licensee of Indian Motorcycle International LLC and its products are in no way affiliated with or authorized by Indian Motorcycle International LLC
*All our products are meant for motorcycles equipped with original parts; there might be installation problems on motorcycles equipped with different turn signals, side plate kit, suspensions and exhausts. For more information use the Contact panel.