Ends Cuoio Cheyenne - Leather saddlebag for Indian® Scout Rogue® and Scout Bobber®
Ends Cuoio Cheyenne saddlebag for Indian® Scout Rogue® and Scout Bobber® models description
Cheyenne is a leather saddlebag for Indian® Scout Rogue®, Scout Rogue Sixty®, Scout Bobber®, Scout Bobber Twenty® and Scout Bobber Sixty®models. Cheyenne can also be ordered with a detachable system that allows to place it and remove it from the motorcycle with a simple gesture.
- Handcrafted using 4 millimetres thick vegetable tanned leather.
- Its back panel is composed of a leather lined iron structure that improves rigidity and guarantees a proper support even when the bag is fully loaded.
- Cheyenne innovative cut-out allows it to be installed as close as possible to the motorcycle fender.
- Compatible with all Indian® Scout Rogue® and Scout Bobber® models equipped with genuine side license plate kit.
- Fully compatible with all Scout Rogue®, Scout Rogue Sixty®, Scout Bobber®, Scout Bobber Twenty® and Scout Bobber Sixty® models equipped with Dean Speed Sissy Bar.
- We have structured Cheyenne to be practical, versatile and easy to instal: it is supplied with the required installation hardware.
- Installation does not require turn signal relocation.
- This bag is avaible for left side only.
N.B. If your motorcycle is equipped with piggy back shocks, please contact us before purchase.
THIS BAG CAN BE INSTALLED ON:
Scout Bobber 2018-2022
Scout Bobber Sixty 2020-2022
Scout Bobber Twenty 2019-2022
Scout Rogue 2022
Scout Rogue Sixty 2022
ATTENTION! The detachable bracket requires a dedicated back-panel, therefore, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE to use a detachable bracket on bags manufactured to be installed with a fixed installation bracket.
Due to the labor required to handcraft a product, production time may vary from 10 to 15 days.
*All our products are meant for motorcycles equipped with original parts; there might be installation problems on motorcycles equipped with different turn signals, side plate kit, suspensions and exhausts. For more information use the Contact panel.