TT - Leather bag for Triumph®
TT leather bag for Triumph® models description
Leather saddlebag for 2016-later * Triumph® Bonneville®, Street-Twin® and Street Scrambler® (left-hand side only) models*. Attention: motorcycle model year might be different from registration year; for example a 2015 model year might be registered in 2016.
Installation is easy: a bracket (included), bolted to the suspension and to the frame under the seat, secures TT to the motorcycle.
Attention: A single bag and a set of bags require two (2) different brackets. When purchasing a second bag separately, it is important to specify – in the note panel – that it is a second bag. Two single side brackets cannot be installed at the same time on a given motorcycle: a set of bags requires its own bracket!*
- Handcrafted using 4 millimetres thick vegetable tanned leather.
- Its back panel is composed of a leather lined iron structure that improves rigidity and guarantees a proper support even when the bag is fully loaded.
- An innovative cutout allows this bag to be installed as close as possible to the motorcycle fender.
- We have structured TT to be practical, versatile and easy to instal: it is supplied with the required installation hardware.
- Installation does not require turn signal relocation.
- Can be installed on both sides (Street Scrambler® excluded).
THIS BAG CAN BE INSTALLED ON:
Street Scrambler 2017-2022
Street Twin 2016-2022
Due to the labor required to handcraft a product, production time may vary from 10 to 15 days.
*All our products are meant for motorcycles equipped with original parts; there might be installation problems on motorcycles equipped with different turn signals, side plate kit, suspensions and exhausts. For more information use the Contact panel.