Little Dyna - leather saddlebag for Harley-Davidson® Dyna®
Little Dyna saddlebag for Dyna® description
Little Dyna is a large premium leather saddlebag specifically designed for 2004-2017 Harley-Davidson® Dyna® Street Bob®, Super Glide®, Wide Glide®, Fat Bob®, Switchback®, Low Rider® and Low rider S® models. Little Dyna can be ordered with a detachable system that allows to place it and remove it from the motorcycle with a simple gesture.
When selecting Detachable bracket, quick buckles are always included.
A roller bracket, included in the box, is required for hard mount installation on all Dyna® models. Therefore, it is possible to install the Hard Mount Little Dyna on one side only.
Left Side Bag
Right Side Bag (Pipes)
N.B. our turn signal stud is require on:
– 2013 Street Bob® equipped with a detachable sissy bar / rack
– Low Rider S® equipped with a detachable sissy bar / rack
- Handcrafted using 4 millimetres thick vegetable tanned leather.
- Its back panel is composed of a leather lined iron structure that improves rigidity and guarantees a proper support even when the bag is fully loaded.
- Little Dyna innovative cut-out allows it to be installed as close as possible to the motorcycle fender.
- Not compatible with models equipped with side license plate kit.
- Compatible with all Dyna® models equipped with genuine sissy bar / rack.
- We have structured Little Dyna to be practical, versatile and easy to instal: it is supplied with the required installation hardware.
- Installation does not require turn signal relocation.
THIS BAG CAN BE INSTALLED ON:
Fat Bob 2008-2017
Low Rider 2004-2009
Low Rider 2013-2017
Low Rider S 2016-2017
Street Bob 2006-2017
Super Glide 2004-2014
Wide Glide 2004-2017
Due to the labor required to handcraft a product, production time may vary from 10 to 15 days.
*All our products are meant for motorcycles equipped with original parts; there might be installation problems on motorcycles equipped with different turn signals, side plate kit, suspensions and exhausts. For more information use the Contact panel.