Middle Dyna - Leather saddlebag for Harley-Davidson® Dyna®
Middle Dyna bag for Dyna® models description
Middle Dyna is a large premium leather saddlebag specifically designed for 2004-2017 Harley-Davidson® Dyna® Street Bob®, Super Glide®, Wide Glide®, Fat Bob®, Switchback®, Low Rider®and Low rider S® models.
Middle Dyna can be ordered with a detachable system that allows to place it and remove it from the motorcycle with a simple gesture.
When selecting Detachable bracket, quick buckles are always included.
- Handcrafted using 4 millimetres thick vegetable tanned leather.
- Its back panel is composed of a leather lined iron structure that improves rigidity and guarantees a proper support even when the bag is fully loaded.
- Middle Dyna innovative cut-out allows it to be installed as close as possible to the motorcycle fender.
- Compatible with all Dyna® models equipped with genuine sissy bar / rack.
- We have structured Middle Dyna to be practical, versatile and easy to instal. It is supplied with 2 brackets that allow intallation on motorcycles equipped with fixed or detachable sissy bar**, and on motorcycles equipped with relocated turn signals.
- Not compatible with models equipped with side license plate kit.
- Installation does not require turn signal relocation.
- For a proper installation is required a rear axle cover that can be selected at the top of the page among the Accessories.
- Low exhaust pipes are required for this bag installation on motorcycle right side.
THIS BAG CAN BE INSTALLED ON:
Fat Bob 2008-2017
Low Rider 2004-2009
Low Rider 2013-2017
Low Rider S 2016-2017
Street Bob 2006-2017
Super Glide 2004-2014
Wide Glide 2004-2017
**NB: A turn signal stud (per side if purchasing two bags), which can be selected at the top of the page among the Accessories, is required on :
– 2013-later Street Bob® models equipped with detachable sissy bar
– Low Rider S® equipped with detachable sissy bar.
Due to the labor required to handcraft a product, production time may vary from 10 to 15 days.
*All our products are meant for motorcycles equipped with original parts; there might be installation problems on motorcycles equipped with different turn signals, side plate kit, suspensions and exhausts. For more information use the Contact panel.