Roll Middle Dyna – Leather saddlebag Harley-Davidson® Dyna®
Roll Middle Dyna description:
Roll Middle Dyna is an artisanal milled leather saddlebag made for 2004-2017* Harley-Davidson® Dyna® Street Bob®, Super Glide®, Wide Glide®, Fat Bob®, Switchback®, Low Rider® and Low rider S®.
- Roll Middle Dyna back panel is made of a leather covered iron structure which improves the saddlebag rigidity and guarantees a proper support even when the bag is fully loaded.
- Thanks to a cut-out and to the innovative mounting bracket, this saddlebag, completely adhere to the motorcycle.
- Installation does not require turn signal relocation.
- Roll Middle Dyna is structured to be practical, versatile and easy to install. It is supplied with 2 brackets that allow intallation on motorcycles equipped with fixed or detachable sissy bar**, and on motorcycles equipped with relocated turn signals.
- It’s not possible to install this bag on motorcycles equipped with side mount licence plate kit. For a proper installation is required a rear axle cover that can be selected at the top of the page among the Accessories.
**NB: A turn signal stud, which can be selected at the top of the page among the Accessories, is required on :
– 2013-later Street Bob® models equipped with detachable sissy bar
– Low Rider S® equipped with detachable sissy bar.
By selecting the innovative detachable system, it is possible to attach and detach Roll Middle Dyna with a single gesture. By not selecting the detachable system, customers will receive the regular hard system.
*All our products are meant for motorcycles equipped with original parts; there might be installation problems on motorcycles equipped with aftermarket parts.
ATTENTION! The detachable bracket requires a dedicated back-panel, therefore, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE to use a detachable bracket on bags manufactured to be installed with a fixed installation bracket.
Roll Middle Dyna dimensions:
Top length: approx 48 cm (18,90 inch)
Bottom length: approx 32 cm (12,60 inch)
Min height: approx 40 cm (15,75 inch)
Max height: approx 57 cm (22,44 inch)
Depth: approx 21 cm (8,27 inch)
How to mount
The video shows a different saddlebagbut the procedure is also valid for Roll Middle Dyna saddlebag
Installation video on models equipped with original turn signal. On motorcycles equipped with detachable sissy bar mounting, the bracket will be different and will be fixed between the sissy bar bushing and the turn-signal.
With Hard Mounting System:
Pdf Installation guide:
With Detachable Bracket:
Pdf Installation guide:
Due to the labor required to handcraft a product, production time may vary from 10 to 15 days.
In case a specific personalization is needed do not hesitate to contact us using the Contact panel.
*All our products are meant for motorcycles equipped with original parts; there might be installation problems on motorcycles equipped with different turn signals, suspensions and exhausts. For more information use the Contact panel.