Dresden Outlet | Leather saddlebag for BMW®, description:
BRAND NEW PRODUCT, NEVER USED
This saddlebag is outlet because it has wrinkles that are more prominent than usual and/or marks due to handling and packaging, and expos (Please look at pictures in the image gallery). This saddlebag has been double checked by quality control to make sure it meets Ends Cuoio quality and durability standards, therefore any defect does not compromise the product regular installation and use.
Any refund request due to marks, wrinkles or scars will not be accepted.
No accessories or modification can be added to this bag.
Dresden Outlet is a capacious leather saddlebag for either left or right side of 2021-2023 BMW® R 18® models.
Specifically designed for the R 18 frame, Dresden Outlet back panel is composed of a leather lined iron structure with a cut-out that allows for a tight to the fender installation. Dresden Outlet is available for either left or right side. Dresden Outlet will grant you the same amount of space that makes large bags desirable, combined with compact bags versatility, all topped with the premium materials and handcrafting skills that made Ends Cuoio so famous all over the world.
- Handcrafted using 4 millimetres thick vegetable tanned leather.
- Its back panel is composed of a leather lined iron structure that improves rigidity and guarantees a proper support even when the bag is fully loaded.
- Dresden Outlet innovative cut-out allows it to be installed as close as possible to the motorcycle fender.
- We have structured Dresden Outlet to be practical, versatile and easy to instal: it is supplied with the required installation hardware.
- Installation does not require any motorcycle modification.
THIS BAG CAN BE INSTALLED ON:
R 18 2021-2023
R 18 Classic 2021-2023
ATTENTION! The detachable bracket requires a dedicated back-panel, therefore, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE to use a detachable bracket on bags manufactured to be installed with a fixed installation bracket.
*All our products are meant for motorcycles equipped with original parts; there might be installation problems on motorcycles equipped with different turn signals, side plate kit, suspensions and exhausts. For more information use the Contact panel.