Jazz, leather saddlebag for Harley Davidson ® Softail ®
Jazz is a leather saddlebag specifically designed for Harley Davidson ® Softail ® models.
Its lines are studied to enhance Heritage® and Deluxe ® models silouette but it looks good on other Softail ® models as well.
Jazz design and flap make this bag distinguishable among all others.
This leather saddlebag has compact and rounded lines that characterize Deluxe ® classic bags, while its artisanal finishes and sewings make it very elegant.
Due to its shape, complex and articulated, Jazz flap remains rigid and offer the higher protection from rain possible.
● This bag back panel is made of a leather covered iron structure which improves the saddlebag rigidity and guarantees a proper support even when the bag is fully loaded
● Thanks to an innovative cut-out, this saddlebag, can be installed as close as about 1cm from the fender.
● Made using 4 mm thick high quality vegetable tanned bull leather.
● Jazz installation does not require turn signla relocation.
● Jazz is structured to be practical, versatile and easy to install: it is supplied with all required hardware.
● Entirely handmade.
● Quick buckles are include in all Rapid models.
It can be installed on:
2018-2019 SOFTAIL ®
2000-2017 SOFTAIL ®
Fat Boy ®
Night Train ®
Cross Bones ®
Minimum Length: about 37 cm
Maximum Length: about 45,5 cm
Hight: about 28,5 cm
Depth: about 18 cm
Capacity: about 19 L each.
Due to the labor required to handcraft a product, production time may vary from 1 to 15 days.
The trade marks Harley Davidson®, Softail®, Sportster® , Street 750® and Dyna® are exclusive property of Harley Davidson Motor Company. Ends Cuoio IS NOT a licensee of Harley Davidson Motor Company and its products are in no way affiliated with or authorized by Harley Davidson Motor Company
*All our products are meant for motorcycles equipped with original parts; there might be installation problems on motorcycles equipped with different turn signals, suspensions and exhausts.For more information use the Contact panel.