Kiowa – Leather saddlebag for Indian® FTR®
Kiowa saddlebag description:
Kiowa is the handcrafted leather saddlebag that we designed for Indian® FTR® models. A brand new and optimised back panel, allows for more loading capacity. With a completely redesigned installation bracket, Kiowa, does not get in the way of safety: passengers can easily reach the handlebars of FTR® models tail. Also, its shape is thought to not hinder passenger movements, allowing for comfortable rides. In few words, Kiowa is the best side bag available for Indian® FTR®.
- Kiowa back panel is composed of a leather lined iron structure which provides high rigidity and an adequate support even when the bag is fully loaded.
- Entirely handmade.
- 4mm thick premium vegetable tanned bull leather. 8mm of thickness around the border.
- This bag is structured to be practical, versatile and easy to install. It comes with all installation hardware.
- No turn signal relocation or motorcycle modification needed.
- Designed to allow comfortable and safe ride to the passenger.
- Available in many variants.
- Available with standard or quick buckles.
- Personalizable using the Contat panel.
FTR 1200 S®
Minimum length: about 31 cm
Maximum length: about 19 cm
Height: about 24 cm
Depth: about 13 cm
Due to the labor required to handcraft a product, production time may vary from 1 to 15 days.
Quality matters: main characteristic of our leather saddlebags.