How to install a saddlebag on Indian Scout Bobber®Team Ends Cuoio
Here we are again with an article about how to install an Ends Cuoio saddlebag; if you are here it means you are interested in knowing how to properly install a saddlebag on a Indian Scout Bobber ®. Lately we have received a lot of request for installations on Indian motorcycles ® models, so here we are with this article.
How to install a saddlebag on a Indian Scout Bobber
Installing a saddlebag on Indian ® Scout Bobber ® models is easy and intuitive, but in the event that you encounter problems during installation we advise you to visit the site or contact us immediately. Today we are going to talk about our Cherokee, handcrafted leather saddlebag specifically designed to enhance Scout Bobber ® models lines.
Indian Scout Bobber: monta la tua borsa Ends Cuoio! (credits: Archivio Ends Cuoio)
Let’s dive into its installation process:
1. Remove the fender bolt located near the blinker
2. Slide a spacer on the provided bolt and pin it in the fender hole near the blinker
3. Remove the fender bolt located near the seat
4. Insert the second provided bolt in the bracket hole and slide the spacer on it
5. Place the bracket between the blinker side bolt head and its spacer
6. Insert the other bolt into the fender hole located near the seat
7. Tight both bolts
8. Remove license plate bracket bolt
9. Assembly the little bracket as shown in the picture
10. Pin the bolt to the license plate bracket (Make sure tha the bracket faces outward)
11. Apply washers on the bracket
12. Place the bag on the support and slide washers on both bolts.
13. Place nuts on bolts but do not tight them yet
14. Insert a washer and a bolt in the hole at the bottom of the bag, making sure to insert the bolt also in the small bracket hole
15. Apply the small provided nut on that bolt
16. Tight all nuts
CAUTION: we do not provide any additional spacers for non-original license plate kits. Compensate the gap by getting more spacers.
Ends Cuoio Plus: for bikers and more
Leather is for everyone. You do not have to be a biker in order to love it: definitely everyone can wear premium leather accessories. The idea of providing everyone with the best wearable accessories motivated Ends Cuoio skilled artisans to create two lines of products: Ends Cuoio Plus line for bikers (leg-bag, leather shoe cover, keyfob holder, telepass holder) and Ends Cuoio plus for who loves premium leather (belts, bracelets and wallets).
Products for who, biker or not, loves to stand out in every situation and that wants products of absolute artisanal quality and design. Ends Cuoio knows how to make you unique while riding your motorcycle and in your everyday life.
The whole new EC+ line comes from the will of experimenting with vegetable tanned leather infinite applications, a ductile and resistant material that can be worked in innovative ways. We liked the idea of setting our passion for leather works free to create a line of accessories, in line with Ends Cuoio style, that could be appreciated by who wants exclusive and refined products.
We decided to start with belts which are one of the most loved accessories by boys and girls: the right belt can tell everything about your personality and style.
The all new Ends Cuoio belts are inspired by our motorcycle bags. Hand made using only 4mm thick certified vegetable tanned bull leather (just like our bags), these belts have a versatile design (sometimes minimal, sometimes more refined) studied to be perfect for every occasion. Solid brass buckles make these belts even more unique and resistant.