Little Glam is an elegant leather bag for motorcycles.
Specifically made for Harley-Davison® Softail® models produced up until 2021.
By Order Only: Little Glam is also available for right hand side on Fat Bob® models equipped with modified exhaust systems (one single low exhaust or super short). Contact email@example.com for more info.
Little Glam can be ordered with a detachable system that allows to place it and remove it from the motorcycle with a simple gesture: Little Glam Rapid.
- Handcrafted using 4 millimetres thick vegetable tanned leather.
- Its back panel is composed of a leather lined iron structure that improves rigidity and guarantees a proper support even when the bag is fully loaded.
- Little Glam innovative cut-out allows it to be installed as close as possible to the motorcycle fender.
- Depending on the motorcycle model, Little Glam might need a different back panel.
- Also available with a detachable bracket: Little Glam Rapid.
- Compatible with all Softail® models equipped with genuine sissy bar / rack.
- Compatible with all Softail® models equipped with genuine side license plate kit (other kits require a component size check).
- We have structured Little Glam to be practical, versatile and easy to instal: it is supplied with the required installation hardware.
- Installation does not require turn signal relocation.
Right side and left side saddlebags have a different back panel because the parts in motion change depending on the motorcycle side. The pictures available in this page show a cutoutless back panel, which is not necessary on certain motorcycle models.
Little Glam Dimensions:
Top lenght: about 29 cm (11.4 inches)
Bottom lenght: about 36 cm (14.2 inches)
Height: about 27 cm (10.6 inches)
Width: about 20 cm (7.8 inches)
From the fixing points to the base: about 21 cm (8.3 inches)
Due to the labor required to handcraft a product, production time may vary from 10 to 15 days.
*All our products are meant for motorcycles equipped with original parts; there might be installation problems on motorcycles equipped with different turn signals, side plate kit, suspensions and exhausts. For more information use the Contact panel.