TT Outlet | Leather saddlebag for Triumph®, description:
BRAND NEW PRODUCT, NEVER USED
This saddlebag is out because it has wrinkles that are more prominent than usual and/or marks due to handling and packaging, and expos (Please look at pictures in the image gallery). This saddlebag has been double checked by quality control to make sure it meets Ends Cuoio quality and durability standards, therefore any defect does not compromise the product regular installation and use.
Any refund request due to marks, wrinkles or scars will not be accepted.
No accessories or modification can be added to this bag.
Leather saddlebag for 2016-later * Triumph® Bonneville®, Street-Twin® and Street Scrambler® (left-hand side only) models*. Attention: motorcycle model year might be different from registration year; for example a 2015 model year might be registered in 2016.
Installation is easy: a bracket (included), bolted to the suspension and to the frame under the seat, secures TT Outlet to the motorcycle.
Attention: A single bag and a set of bags require two (2) different brackets. When purchasing a second bag separately, it is important to specify – in the note panel – that it is a second bag. Two single side brackets cannot be installed at the same time on a given motorcycle: a set of bags requires its own bracket!*
- Handcrafted using 4 millimetres thick vegetable milled tanned leather.
- Its back panel is composed of a leather lined iron structure that improves rigidity and guarantees a proper support even when the bag is fully loaded.
- An innovative cutout allows this bag to be installed as close as possible to the motorcycle fender.
- We have structured TT Outlet to be practical, versatile and easy to instal: it is supplied with the required installation hardware.
- Installation does not require turn signal relocation.
- Can be installed on both sides (Street Scrambler® excluded).
THIS BAG CAN BE INSTALLED ON:
Street Scrambler 2017-2022
Street Twin 2016-2022
*All our products are meant for motorcycles equipped with original parts; there might be installation problems on motorcycles equipped with different turn signals, side plate kit, suspensions and exhausts. For more information use the Contact panel.