Tomahawk Outlet – Leather saddlebag for Indian® Scout®, Scout Sixty®, Scout Bobber®, Scout Bobber Twenty® and Scout Bobber Sixty® models
Tomahawk Outlet Saddlebag Features:
BRAND NEW PRODUCT, NEVER USED
This saddlebag is out because it has wrinkles that are more prominent than usual and/or marks due to handling and packaging, and expos (Please look at pictures in the image gallery).
This saddlebag has been double checked by quality control to make sure it meets Ends Cuoio quality and durability standards, therefore any defect does not compromise the product regular installation and use.
Any refund request due to marks, wrinkles or scars will not be accepted.
No accessories or modification can be added to this bag.
Leather saddlebag for Indian® Scout®, Scout Sixty®, Scout Bobber®, Scout Bobber Twenty® and Scout Bobber Sixty®models* (Tomahawk Outlet saddlebag can fit also on Victory® Octane® models).
- Tomahawk Outlet back panel is made of a leather covered iron structure which improves the saddlebag rigidity and guarantees a proper support even when the bag is fully loaded.
- Thanks to an innovative cut-out, this saddlebag, completely adheres to the motorcycle.
- Compatible with all Indian® Scout® models equipped with genuine side license plate kit.
- Installation does not require turn signal relocation.
- Tomahawk Outlet is structured to be practical, versatile and easy to install. It is supplied with 2 bolts, nuts and a bracket.
- Tomahawk Outlet is available for either left or right side.
Right hand side and left hand side bags have a different back panel in order to guarantee the maximum adherence and safety possible.
N.B THE BRACKETS ARE DIFFERENT FOR EACH MODEL; THEREFORE, WHEN ORDERING, IS NECESSARY TO SPECIFY THE MOTORCYCLE MODEL.
Top length: about 31 cm (12.2 inches)
Bottom length: about 19 cm (7.4 inches)
Height: about 24 cm (9.4 inches)
Width: about 13 cm (5.1 inches)
How to install it on the LHS:
How to install it on the RHS:
How to install it on Scout® and Scout Sixty® models:
*All our products are meant for motorcycles equipped with original parts; there might be installation problems on motorcycles equipped with different turn signals, side plate kit, suspensions and exhausts. For more information use the Contact panel.