Thrash X Outlet – Leather Saddlebag for Harley-Davidson® Softail® 2018/2020 Fat Boy®, Breakout®, Sport Glide®, Deluxe® and Heritage®
Thrash X Features:
BRAND NEW PRODUCT, NEVER USED
This saddlebag is out because it has wrinkles that are more prominent than usual and/or marks due to handling and packaging, and expos (Please look at pictures in the image gallery).
This saddlebag has been double checked by quality control to make sure it meets Ends Cuoio quality and durability standards, therefore any defect does not compromise the product regular installation and use.
Any refund request due to marks, wrinkles or scars will not be accepted.
No accessories or modification can be added to this bag.
Thrash X Outlet is a left side large leather saddlebag for 2018/2020 Harley-Davidson® Softail® Fat Boy®, Breakout®, Sport Glide®, Deluxe® and Heritage®*.
(Installation is possible also on Fat Boy® and Breakout® equipped with american factory Harley Davidson® side plate)
- Thrash X Outlet back panel is made of a leather covered iron structure which improves the saddlebag rigidity and guarantees a proper support even when the bag is fully loaded.
- Thanks to an innovative swing arm cut-out, this saddlebag, completely adhere to the motorcycle.
- Depending on the motorcycle model, Thrash X Outlet might need a different back panel cut-out for the swingarm.
- Compatible with models equipped with Harley-Davidson® genuine side license plate kit (other kits require to check on their components size).
- Compatible with models equipped with genuine sissy-bar & rack.
- Installation does not require turn signal relocation.
- Thrash X Outlet is structured to be practical, versatile and easy to install. It is supplied with 2 bolts that substitute the original ones.
Thrash X Outlet Dimensions:
Top lenght: about 32.5 cm (12.8 inches)
Bottom lenght: about 52 cm (20.5 inches)
Height: about 40 cm (15.7 inches)
Width: about 22 cm (8.66 inches)
How to install it:
*All our products are meant for motorcycles equipped with original parts; there might be installation problems on motorcycles equipped with different turn signals, side plate kit, suspensions and exhausts. For more information use the Contact panel.