Stuttgart – leather bag for BMW® R 18® models
Stuttgart bag for BMW® R 18® description
Stuttgart is a vegetable tanned leather bag for 2020-2021 BMW® R 18® models. This bag back panel is composed of a leather lined iron structure that, shaped on the R 18 design, allows for a tight installation to the fender. This premium leather bag is available for either left or right side and can be ordered with a detachable system that allows to place it and remove it from the motorcycle with a single gesture. Not selecting a detachable system, the bag will be secured to the motorcycle by a fixed system bolted to the fender.
- Handcrafted using 4 millimetres thick vegetable tanned leather.
- Its back panel is composed of a leather lined iron structure that improves rigidity and guarantees a proper support even when the bag is fully loaded.
- Stuttgart innovative cut-out allows it to be installed as close as possible to the motorcycle fender.
- We have structured Stuttgart to be practical, versatile and easy to instal: it is supplied with the required installation hardware.
- Installation does not require any motorcycle modification.
ATTENTION! The detachable bracket requires a dedicated back-panel, therefore, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE to use a detachable bracket on bags manufactured to be installed with a fixed installation bracket.
Due to the labor required to handcraft a product, production time may vary from 10 to 15 days.
*All our products are meant for motorcycles equipped with original parts; there might be installation problems on motorcycles equipped with different turn signals, side plate kit, suspensions and exhausts. For more information use the Contact panel.
Length: about 36.5 cm ( 14.37 inches)
Max Height: about 29 cm (11.41 inches)
Min. Height: about 27 cm (10.63 inches)
Width: about1 7.5 cm ( 6.89 inches)
Fixed system installation video:
Detachable system installation video:
The video shows a different saddlebag but the procedure for Stuttgart is the same