Small Tango Outlet - Leather bag for Harley-Davidson® Dyna®
Small Tango Outlet leather bag for Dyna® models
BRAND NEW PRODUCT, NEVER USED
This saddlebag is out because it has wrinkles that are more prominent than usual and/or marks due to handling and packaging, and expos (Please look at pictures in the image gallery).
This saddlebag has been double checked by quality control to make sure it meets Ends Cuoio quality and durability standards, therefore any defect does not compromise the product regular installation and use.
Any refund request due to marks, wrinkles or scars will not be accepted.
No accessories or modification can be added to this bag.
Small Tango Outlet is a premium leather bag specifically designed for all Dyna® models. It is secured close to the suspension, therefore, it sits tight to the motorcycle fender.
Simplicity and efficiency are key words: Small Tango Outlet is secured to the motorcycle thanks to two leather straps, a spacer and a bolt. No additional bracket and no turn signal relocation required.
Small Tango Outlet is available for either left or right side.
- Handcrafted using 4 millimetres thick vegetable tanned leather.
- Its back panel is composed of a leather lined iron structure that improves rigidity and guarantees a proper support even when the bag is fully loaded.
- Compatible with all Dyna® models equipped with side license plate kit.
- Compatible with all Dyna® models equipped with genuine sissy bar / rack.
- We have structured Small Tango Outlet to be practical, versatile and easy to instal: it is supplied with the required installation hardware.
- Installation does not require turn signal relocation.
THIS BAG CAN BE INSTALLED ON:
Fat Bob 2008-2017
Low Rider 2004-2009
Low Rider 2013-2017
Low Rider S 2016-2017
Street Bob 2006-2017
Super Glide 2004-2014
Wide Glide 2004-2006
Wide Glide 2012-2017
*All our products are meant for motorcycles equipped with original parts; there might be installation problems on motorcycles equipped with different turn signals, side plate kit, suspensions and exhausts. For more information use the Contact panel.