Roll Twist | Leather saddlebag for Harley Davidson®, description:
Roll Twist is a vegetable tanned milled leather saddlebag for 2022-2023 Harley Davidson® Nightster RH975® and Nightster RH975 Special® motorcycle models.
This bag can be ordered with a detachable system that allows to place it and remove it from the motorcycle with a simple gesture. By not choosing the detachable bracket, the customer will receive the saddlebag with the hard mount kit.
Thanks to milled leather softness, this bag can be rolled in different ways depending on your loading needs. We have also equipped it with magnetic quick buckles FIDLOCK that represent an incredible step forward in terms of usability and functionality.
ATTENTION! The detachable bracket requires a dedicated back-panel, therefore, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE to use a detachable bracket on bags manufactured to be installed with a fixed installation kit.
- Handcrafted using vegetable tanned milled leather.
- Roll Twist back panel is made of a leather covered iron structure which improves the saddlebag rigidity and guarantees a proper support even when the bag is fully loaded.
- Roll Twist innovative cut-out allows it to be installed as close as possible to the motorcycle fender.
- FIDLOCK magnetic buckles.
- Compatible with 2022-2023 Nightster RH975® and Nightster RH975 Special®.
- Installation does not require turn signal relocation.
- Compatible with all Nightster RH975® models equipped with genuine sissy bar / rack.
- Compatible with all Nightster RH975® models equipped with genuine side license plate kit (other kits require a component size check).
- We have structured Roll Twist to be practical, versatile and easy to instal. Installation kit always included.
- Roll Twist is available for left side.
THIS BAG CAN BE INSTALLED ON:
Nightster RH975® 2022-2023
Nightster RH975 Special® 2022-2023
Due to the labor required to handcraft a product, production time may vary from 10 to 15 days.
*All our products are meant for motorcycles equipped with original parts; there might be installation problems on motorcycles equipped with different turn signals, side plate kit, suspensions and exhausts. For more information use the Contact panel.