Roll Gypsy - Leather bag for Harley-Davidson® Softail® models
Roll Gypsy leather saddlebag for Softail® models description
Thanks to milled leather softness, this bag can be rolled in different ways depending on your loading needs. We have also equipped it with magnetic quick buckles that represent an incredible step forward in terms of usability and functionality. Roll Gypsy back panel is made of a leather covered iron structure which improves this motorcycle saddlebag rigidity and guarantees a proper support even when the bag is fully loaded; a back panel that, thanks to a cut-out, also allows this bag to completely adhere to the motorcycle body.
This bag is designed to fit all 2018-later Harley-Davidson® Softail® models (Fat Bob®only if you select the Detachable bracket) and 2000-2017 Softail® models (2000-2017 Slim®, Slim S®, Breakout® e Blackline® excluded). Roll Gypsy includes, in a single model, all large bags loading space and compact bags versatility. Everything while rocking premium materials handcrafted by Ends Cuoio master artisans. It can also be ordered with a detachable system that allows to place it and remove it from the motorcycle with a simple gesture.
Only available for Fat Bob® models only if you select the Detachable system.
- Handcrafted using 4mm thick vegetable tanned milled leather.
- Its back panel is composed of a leather lined iron structure that improves rigidity and guarantees a proper support even when the bag is fully loaded.
- Depending on the motorcycle model, Roll Gypsy might need a different back panel cut-out for the swingarm.
- Compatible with all Softail® models equipped with genuine side license plate kit (other kits require a component size check)
- Compatible with all Softail® models equipped with genuine sissy bar / rack.
- We have structured Gypsy to be practical, versatile and easy to instal: it is supplied with the required installation hardware.
- Installation on 2000-2017 Softail models requires a bracket included in the provide hardware. This bracket is not needed for 2018-later Softail/Cruiser models.
- Installation hardware varies depending on the motorcycle model and production year, therefore, installation is only possible on models for which the bag is ordered for.
- Installation does not require turn signal relocation.
- This bag is avaible for left side only.
- When selecting Detachable bracket, in some cases, the back of the bag could have no cut-out; therefore, it would be straight.
THIS BAG CAN BE INSTALLED ON:
Softail / Cruiser
Cross Bones 2008-2011
Fat Bob 2018-2022
Fat Boy 2000-2022
Low Rider 2018-2021
Low Rider S 2020-2021
Night Train 2000-2009
Softail Standard 2000-2007
Softail Standard 2018-2022
Sport Glide 2018-2022
Street Bob 2018-2022
“Ends Cuoio bags equipped with a detachable system are not compatible with genuine Harley Davidson® bags hardware. All Ends Cuoio detachable bags can only be installed using the hardware included in the package.”
By selecting the innovative detachable system, it is possible to attach and detach Roll Gypsy with a single gesture. By not selecting the detachable system, customers will receive the regular hard system.
When selecting Detachable bracket, quick buckles are always included.
*All our products are meant for motorcycles equipped with original parts; there might be installation problems on motorcycles equipped with aftermarket parts.
ATTENTION! The detachable bracket requires a dedicated back-panel, therefore, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE to use a detachable bracket on bags manufactured to be installed with a fixed installation bracket.
Due to the labor required to handcraft a product, production time may vary from 10 to 15 days.
*All our products are meant for motorcycles equipped with original parts; there might be installation problems on motorcycles equipped with different turn signals, side plate kit, suspensions and exhausts. For more information use the Contact panel.