Ends Cuoio Roll Creek - Milled leather saddlebags for Indian® Scout® models
Ends Cuoio Roll Creek for Indian® Scout® models description
Roll Creek is a capacious leather saddlebag for either left or right side of 2015-later Indian® Scout® and Scout Sixty® models.
Roll Creek can be ordered with a detachable system that allows to place it and remove it from the motorcycle with a simple gesture. The complete Ends Cuoio experience is finally available for everyone.
Specifically designed for the Indian Scout® frame, Roll Creek back panel is composed of a leather lined iron structure with a cut-out that allows for a tight to the fender installation. Roll Creek is available for either left or right side can be ordered with a detachable system that allows to place it and remove it from the motorcycle with a simple gesture.
ATTENTION! The detachable bracket requires a dedicated back-panel, therefore, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE to use a detachable bracket on bags manufactured to be installed with a fixed installation bracket.
- Handcrafted using 4 millimetres thick vegetable tanned leather.
- Its back panel is composed of a leather lined iron structure that improves rigidity and guarantees a proper support even when the bag is fully loaded.
- Roll Creek innovative cut-out allows it to be installed as close as possible to the motorcycle fender.
- We have structured Roll Creek to be practical, versatile and easy to instal: it is supplied with the required installation hardware.
- Installation does not require turn signal relocation.
THIS BAG CAN BE INSTALLED ON:
Scout Sixty 2016-2022
In order to guarantee the maximum safety and the closest distance to the fender, right side and left side saddlebags have a different back panel.
Due to the labor required to handcraft a product, production time may vary from 10 to 15 days.
*All our products are meant for motorcycles equipped with original parts; there might be installation problems on motorcycles equipped with different turn signals, side plate kit, suspensions and exhausts. For more information use the Contact panel.