Roll Cheyenne – Leather bag for Indian® Scout Bobber®, Scout Bobber Twenty® and Scout Bobber Sixty® models produced until 2021
Roll Cheyenne description:
Roll Cheyenne is a vegetable tanned milled leather bag specifically designed for Indian® Scout Bobber ®, Scout Bobber Twenty® and Scout Bobber Sixty® produced until 2021*.
Thanks to milled leather softness, this bag can be rolled in different ways depending on your loading needs. We have also equipped it with magnetic quick buckles that represent an incredible step forward in terms of usability and functionality.
- Handcrafted using 4mm thick vegetable tanned milled leather.
- Roll Cheyenne back panel is made of a leather covered iron structure which improves the saddlebag rigidity and guarantees a proper support even when the bag is fully loaded.
- Thanks to an innovative cut-out, this saddlebag sits as close as possible to the motorcycle fender.
- Installation does not require turn signal relocation.
- We have structured Roll Cheyenne to be practical, versatile and easy to instal. Bolts and regular installation hardware are included in the installation kit.
- Roll Cheyenne is only available for left side.
By selecting the innovative detachable system, it is possible to attach and detach Roll Cheyenne with a single gesture. By not selecting the detachable system, customers will receive the regular hard system.
ATTENTION! The detachable bracket requires a dedicated back-panel, therefore, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE to use a detachable bracket on bags manufactured to be installed with a fixed installation bracket.
Roll Cheyenne dimensions:
Top length: approx 28 cm (11,02 inch)
Bottom length: approx 38,5 cm (15,16 inch)
Min height: approx 40 cm (15,75 inch)
Max height: approx 60 cm (23,62 inch)
Depth: approx 19 cm (7,48 inch)
Detachable system installation on Scout Bobber® Scout Bobber Sixty® and Scout Bobber Twenty®:
The bag in the video is not a Roll Cheyenne (is a Tomahawk), however, the isntallation process is exactly the same.
Due to the labor required to handcraft a product, production time may vary from 10 to 15 days.
*All our products are meant for motorcycles equipped with original parts; there might be installation problems on motorcycles equipped with different turn signals, side plate kit, suspensions and exhausts. For more information use the Contact panel.