Roll Cheyenne | Leather saddlebag for Indian Motorcycle®, description:
Roll Cheyenne is a vegetable tanned milled leather bag specifically designed for Indian® Scout Rogue®, Scout Rogue Sixty®, Scout Bobber®, Scout Bobber Twenty® , Scout Bobber Sixty®, Chief Bobber®, Chief®, Chief Bobber Dark Horse®, Chief Dark Horse®, Super Chief® , Super Chief Limited® and Sport Chief® models.
Thanks to milled leather softness, this bag can be rolled in different ways depending on your loading needs. We have also equipped it with magnetic quick buckles FIDLOCK that represent an incredible step forward in terms of usability and functionality.
- Handcrafted using vegetable tanned milled leather.
- Roll Cheyenne back panel is made of a leather covered iron structure which improves the saddlebag rigidity and guarantees a proper support even when the bag is fully loaded.
- Thanks to an innovative cut-out, this saddlebag sits as close as possible to the motorcycle fender.
- FIDLOCK magnetic buckles.
- Installation does not require turn signal relocation.
- We have structured Roll Cheyenne to be practical, versatile and easy to instal. Bolts and regular installation hardware are included in the installation kit.
- Fully compatible with all Scout Rogue®, Scout Rogue Sixty®, Scout Bobber®, Scout Bobber Twenty®, Scout Bobber Sixty®, Chief®, Chief Bobber®, Chief Bobber Dark Horse®, Chief Dark Horse®, Super Chief® , Super Chief Limited® and Sport Chief® models equipped with Dean Speed Sissy Bar.
- This bag is avaible for left side only.
N.B. If your motorcycle is equipped with piggy back shocks, please contact us before purchase.
THIS BAG CAN BE INSTALLED ON:
Scout Bobber 2018-2023
Scout Bobber Sixty 2020-2023
Scout Bobber Twenty 2019-2023
Scout Rogue 2023
Scout Rogue Sixty 2023
Chief Bobber 2022-2023
Chief Bobber Dark Horse 2022-2023
Chief Dark Horse 2022-2023
Super Chief 2022-2023
Super Chief Limited 2022-2023
Sport Chief 2023
By selecting the innovative detachable system, it is possible to attach and detach Roll Cheyenne with a single gesture. By not selecting the detachable system, customers will receive the regular hard system.
ATTENTION! The detachable bracket requires a dedicated back-panel, therefore, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE to use a detachable bracket on bags manufactured to be installed with a fixed installation bracket.
Due to the labor required to handcraft a product, production time may vary from 10 to 15 days.
*All our products are meant for motorcycles equipped with original parts; there might be installation problems on motorcycles equipped with different turn signals, side plate kit, suspensions and exhausts. For more information use the Contact panel.