Roll Cherokee – Leather bag for Indian® Scout Bobber®, Scout Bobber Twenty® and Scout Bobber Sixty® models produced until 2021
Roll Cherokee description:
Roll Cherokee is a vegetable tanned milled leather bag specifically designed for Indian® Scout Bobber ®, Scout Bobber Twenty® and Scout Bobber Sixty® produced until 2021*.
Thanks to milled leather softness, this bag can be rolled in different ways depending on your loading needs. We have also equipped it with magnetic quick buckles that represent an incredible step forward in terms of usability and functionality.
- Roll Cherokee back panel is made of a leather covered iron structure which improves the saddlebag rigidity and guarantees a proper support even when the bag is fully loaded.
- Thanks to an innovative cut-out, this saddlebag, completely adheres to the motorcycle.
- Compatible with all Indian® Scout Bobber®, Scout Bobber Twenty® and Scout Bobber Sixty® models equipped with genuine side license plate kit.
- Fully compatible with all Scout Bobber®️, Scout Bobber Twenty®️ and Scout Bobber Sixty®️ models equipped with Dean Speed Sissy Bar.
- Installation does not require turn signal relocation.
- We have structured Roll Cherokee to be practical, versatile and easy to instal. Bolts and regular installation hardware are included in the installation kit.
- It is possible to order a detachable kit. N.B. Roll Cherokee models equipped with a detachable bracket have a different back-panel, therefore, is not possible to order a detachable breaket for a regular bag.
- Roll Cherokee is available for either left or right side.
ATTENTION! The detachable bracket requires a dedicated back-panel, therefore, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE to use a detachable bracket on bags manufactured to be installed with a fixed installation bracket.
Right hand side and left hand side bags have a different back panel in order to guarantee the maximum adherence and safety possible.
Roll Cherokee dimensions:
Top length: about 25 cm (9.8 inches)
Bottom length: about 36 cm (14.2 inches)
Height: about 27 cm (10.6 inches)
Width: about 19 cm (7.5 inches)
Hard Mounting Kit Installation Video:
How to install the detachable bracket on Scout Bobber® Scout Bobber Sixty® & Scout Bobber Twenty® models:
The video shows a different saddlebag (Tomahawk) but the procedure is also valid for Roll Cherokee saddlebag
Due to the labor required to handcraft a product, production time may vary from 10 to 15 days.
*All our products are meant for motorcycles equipped with original parts; there might be installation problems on motorcycles equipped with different turn signals, side plate kit, suspensions and exhausts. For more information use the Contact panel.