Ends Cuoio Roll Cherokee - Leather saddlebag for Indian® Scout Rogue® and Bobber®
Ends Cuoio Roll Cherokee saddlebag for Indian® Scout Rogue® and Bobber® models description
Roll Cherokee is a leather saddlebag for Indian® Scout Rogue®, Scout Rogue Sixty®, Scout Bobber®, Scout Bobber Twenty® and Scout Bobber Sixty®models*.
Thanks to milled leather softness, this bag can be rolled in different ways depending on your loading needs. We have also equipped it with magnetic quick buckles that represent an incredible step forward in terms of usability and functionality. Roll Cherokee back panel is made of a leather covered iron structure which improves this motorcycle saddlebag rigidity and guarantees a proper support even when the bag is fully loaded; a back panel that, thanks to a cut-out, also allows this bag to completely adhere to the motorcycle body.
- Handcrafted using 4mm thick vegetable tanned milled leather.
- Its back panel is composed of a leather lined iron structure that improves rigidity and guarantees a proper support even when the bag is fully loaded.
- Roll Cherokee innovative cut-out allows it to be installed as close as possible to the motorcycle fender.
- Compatible with all Indian® Scout Rogue® and Scout Bobber® models equipped with genuine side license plate kit.
- Fully compatible with all Scout Rogue®, Scout Rogue Sixty®, Scout Bobber®, Scout Bobber Twenty® and Scout Bobber Sixty® models equipped with Dean Speed Sissy Bar.
- We have structured Roll Cherokee to be practical, versatile and easy to instal: it is supplied with the required installation hardware.
- Installation does not require turn signal relocation.
- Roll Cherokee is available for either left or right side.
N.B. If your motorcycle is equipped with piggy back shocks, please contact us before purchase.
THIS BAG CAN BE INSTALLED ON:
Scout Bobber 2018-2022
Scout Bobber Sixty 2022
Scout Bobber Twenty 2019-2022
Scout Rogue 2022
Scout Rogue Sixty 2022
ATTENTION! The detachable bracket requires a dedicated back-panel, therefore, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE to use a detachable bracket on bags manufactured to be installed with a fixed installation bracket.
In order to guarantee the maximum safety and the closest distance to the fender, right side and left side saddlebags have a different back panel.
Due to the labor required to handcraft a product, production time may vary from 10 to 15 days.
*All our products are meant for motorcycles equipped with original parts; there might be installation problems on motorcycles equipped with different turn signals, side plate kit, suspensions and exhausts. For more information use the Contact panel.