Middle Gypsy SFT Rapid –Detachable saddlebag for Harley-Davidson® Softail® models
Middle Gypsy SFT Rapid description:
Middle Gypsy SFT Rapid is the DETACHABLE VERSION of the Middle Gypsy SFT.
Designed to all 2000-2017 Harley Davidson® Softail® models (NO Slim®, Slim S®, Breakout® and Blackline®). Installation is also possible on the right hand side of models equipped with modified exhausts (please contact us at email@example.com if you have any doubts): Middle Gypsy SFT Rapid installation holes and base are 25 cm (9,84 inches) apart, therefore, for a proper installation a 29 cm (11,41 inches) clearance is required between fender bolts and pipes.
This model is equipped with quick buckles and with an innovative detachable system that allows to plug the bag in and off with a simple movement. Along with functionality and practicality, this system is designed to guarantee the most possible adherence to the motorcycle body.
- Middle Gypsy SFT Rapid back panel is composed of a leather lined iron structure which provides high rigidity and an adequate support even when the bag is fully loaded.
- Iron structure shaped with a cut-out that allows this saddlebag to adhere as much as possible to the motorcycle.
- Entirely handmade.
- 4 mm thick premium vegetable tanned bull leather. 8 mm of thickness around the edges.
- This bag is structured to be practical, versatile and easy to install. It comes with all installation hardware.
- Compatible with models equipped with Harley-Davidson® genuine side license plate kit (other kits require to check on their components size).
- Compatible with models equipped with genuine sissy-bar & rack.
- Available for right hand side on on motorcycles equipped with modified exhausts (29 cm -11,41″- clearance between feneder bolts and pipes).
- No turn signal relocation or motorcycle modification needed.
- Designed to allow comfortable and safe rider to the passenger.
- Available in many variants.
All 2000-2017 Harley Davidson® Softail® models (NO Slim®, Slim S®, Breakout® and Blackline®).
Top length: about 32 cm (12,5 inches)
Bottom length: about 42 cm (16,5 inches)
Height: about 30 cm (12 inches)
Depth: about 22 cm (8.5 inches)
Capacity: about 24 litres
Due to the labor required to handcraft a product, production time may vary from 10 to 15 days.
*All our products are meant for motorcycles equipped with original parts; there might be installation problems on motorcycles equipped with different turn signals, suspensions and exhausts.For more information use the Contact panel.