Little Gypsy SFT – Saddlebag Harley-Davidson® Softail® models.
Little Gypsy SFT description:
Little Gypsy SFT is the most compact bag of the Gypsy family, a line of leather bags that perfectly express every biker nomad spirit. This bag is designed to fit on left hand side and right hand side of Harley-Davidson models, providing a perfect symmetry. Designed to perfectly follow the lines for all 2000-2017 Harley Davidson® Softail® models (NO Slim®, Slim S®, Breakout® and Blackline®). Quality – Excellence – Versatility: three features that make the difference concentrated in a single product, LITTLE GYPSY SFT.
- Little Gypsy SFT back panel is composed of a leather lined iron structure which provides high rigidity and an adequate support even when the bag is fully loaded.
- Iron structure shaped with a cut-out that allows this saddlebag to adhere as much as possible to the motorcycle.
- Entirely handmade.
- 4 mm thick premium vegetable tanned bull leather. 8 mm of thickness around the edges.
- This bag is structured to be practical, versatile and easy to install. It comes with all installation hardware.
- Also available with a detachable bracket: Little Gypsy SFT Rapid.
- Compatible with models equipped with Harley-Davidson® genuine side license plate kit (other kits require a check on their components size).
- Compatible with models equipped with genuine sissy-bar & rack.
- Available for right hand side.
- No turn signal relocation or motorcycle modification needed.
- Designed to allow a comfortable and safe ride to the passenger.
- Available in many variants.
- Available with standard or quick buckles.
All 2000-2017 Harley Davidson® Softail® models (NO Slim®, Slim S®, Breakout® and Blackline®).
Top length: about 32 cm (12,5 inches)
Bottom length: about 40 cm (16 inches)
Height: about 26 cm (10 inches)
Depth: about 21 cm (8 inches)
Capacity: about 20 litres
Due to the labor required to handcraft a product, production time may vary from 10 to 15 days.
*All our products are meant for motorcycles equipped with original parts; there might be installation problems on motorcycles equipped with different turn signals, suspensions and exhausts. For more information use the Contact panel.