Fat Country Rapid – Leather Saddlebag for 2018/2020 Harley Davidson® Softail®
Fat Country Rapid saddlebag features:
Left side detachable saddlebag, equipped with quick buckles, for 2018/2020 Harley-Davidson® Softail®: Low Rider S®, Low Rider®, Fat Boy®, Fat Bob®, Breakout®, Street Bob®, Softail Standard®, Sport Glide®, Deluxe®, Heritage® and Slim®* models.
- Fat Country Rapid is 5 cm (1.9 in) wider than a regular Country Rapid; inches that give more volume and capacity to this bah.
- Fat Country Rapid back panel is made of a leather covered iron structure which improves the saddlebag rigidity and guarantees a proper support even when the bag is fully loaded.
- Thanks to a cut-out and to the innovative detachable system, this saddlebag, completely adhere to the motorcycle.
- Depending on the motorcycle model, Fat Country Rapid might need a different back panel cut-out for swingarm.
- Installation does not require turn signal relocation.
- Compatible with models equipped with genuine sissy-bar & rack.
- Fat Country Rapid is structured to be practical, versatile and easy to install: two bolts, and the two bushings required for the detachable system, replace the original fender bolts.
- Not available for motorcycles equipped with side plate kit.
Special Order Only: Fat Country Rapid is also available for right hand side on motorcycles equipped with modified exhaust systems (one single low exhaust or super short). Contact us for more info.
Fat Country Rapid Dimensions:
Top lenght: about 30 cm ( 11.8 inches)
Bottom lenght: about 48 cm ( 18.9 inches)
Height: about 36 cm ( 14.17 inches)
Width: about 27 cm ( 10.6 inches)
A couple of videos show a different saddlebag but the procedure is valid for all Rapid saddlebags
Pdf Installation guide:
Due to the labor required to handcraft a product, production time may vary from 1 to 15 days.
*All our products are meant for motorcycles equipped with original parts; there might be installation problems on motorcycles equipped with different turn signals, suspensions and exhausts.For more information use the Contact panel.