Dyna Mix | Leather saddlebag for Harley-Davidson®, description:
Motorcycle saddlebag for Harley Davidson® in thick and resistant bull leather. Made in Italy and entirely handcrafted.
Dyna Mix is a vegetable tanned large bag specifically designed for Harley-Davidson® Dyna® Fat Bob® models. It is compatible with Dyna® Wide Glide® (contact email@example.com to check compatibility) and other Dyna® models with relocated turn signals. The only requirement is to have an axle nut cover. As all Ends Cuoio large bags, Dyna Mix is equipped with a leather lined iron back panel that provides the right support even when the bag is fully loaded. This structure has an innovative cut-out shaped to avoid any impact with the suspension allowing Dyna Mix to sit as close as possible to the motorcycle fender.
Dyna Mix is compatible with motorcycles equipped with hard mount and/or detachable sissy bar.
When selecting Detachable bracket, quick buckles are always included.
- Handcrafted using 4 millimetres thick vegetable tanned leather.
- Its back panel is composed of a leather lined iron structure that improves rigidity and guarantees a proper support even when the bag is fully loaded.
- Dyna Mix innovative cut-out allows it to be installed as close as possible to the motorcycle fender.
- Not compatible with models equipped with side license plate kit.
- Compatible with all Dyna® models equipped with genuine sissy bar / rack.
- We have structured Dyna Mix to be practical, versatile and easy to instal: it is supplied with the required installation hardware.
- Installation require an axle nut cover (sold separately).
- This bag is avaible for left side only.
THIS BAG CAN BE INSTALLED ON:
Fat Bob 2008-2017
Due to the labor required to handcraft a product, production time may vary from 10 to 15 days.
*All our products are meant for motorcycles equipped with original parts; there might be installation problems on motorcycles equipped with different turn signals, side plate kit, suspensions and exhausts. For more information use the Contact panel.
Ends Cuoio: Premium and resistant motorcycle bags. Crafted in Italy, using premium vegetable tanned leather.