Ends Cuoio Cherokee Outlet - Leather saddlebag for Indian® Scout Rogue® and Scout Bobber®
Ends Cuoio Cherokee Outlet saddlebag for Indian® Scout Rogue® and Scout Bobber® models description
BRAND NEW PRODUCT, NEVER USED
This saddlebag is out because it has wrinkles that are more prominent than usual and/or marks due to handling and packaging, and expos (Please look at pictures in the image gallery). This saddlebag has been double checked by quality control to make sure it meets Ends Cuoio quality and durability standards, therefore any defect does not compromise the product regular installation and use.
Any refund request due to marks, wrinkles or scars will not be accepted.
No accessories or modification can be added to this bag.
Cherokee Outlet is a leather saddlebag for Indian® Scout Rogue®, Scout Rogue Sixty®, Scout Bobber®, Scout Bobber Twenty® and Scout Bobber Sixty®models*.
- Handcrafted using 4 millimetres thick vegetable tanned leather.
- Its back panel is composed of a leather lined iron structure that improves rigidity and guarantees a proper support even when the bag is fully loaded.
- Cherokee Outlet innovative cut-out allows it to be installed as close as possible to the motorcycle fender.
- Compatible with all Indian® Scout Rogue® and Scout Bobber® models equipped with genuine side license plate kit.
- Fully compatible with all Scout Rogue®, Scout Rogue Sixty®, Scout Bobber®, Scout Bobber Twenty® and Scout Bobber Sixty® models equipped with Dean Speed Sissy Bar.
- We have structured Cherokee Outlet to be practical, versatile and easy to instal: it is supplied with the required installation hardware.
- Installation does not require turn signal relocation.
- Cherokee Outlet is available for either left or right side.
N.B. If your motorcycle is equipped with piggy back shocks, please contact us before purchase.
THIS BAG CAN BE INSTALLED ON:
Scout Bobber 2018-2022
Scout Bobber Sixty 2022
Scout Bobber Twenty 2019-2022
Scout Rogue 2022
Scout Rogue Sixty 2022
In order to guarantee the maximum safety and the closest distance to the fender, right side and left side saddlebags have a different back panel.
ATTENTION! The detachable bracket requires a dedicated back-panel, therefore, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE to use a detachable bracket on bags manufactured to be installed with a fixed installation bracket.
*All our products are meant for motorcycles equipped with original parts; there might be installation problems on motorcycles equipped with different turn signals, side plate kit, suspensions and exhausts. For more information use the Contact panel.