Cherokee Outlet, leather saddlebag for Indian® Scout Bobber®, Scout Bobber Twenty® and Scout Bobber Sixty® models
Cherokee Outlet is a mototcycle leather saddlebag specifically made for all 2018/2020 Indian® Scout Bobber®, Scout Bobber Twenty® and Scout Bobber Sixty® models*.
BRAND NEW PRODUCT, NEVER USED
This saddlebag is out because it has wrinkles that are more prominent than usual and/or marks due to handling and packaging, and expos (Please look at pictures in the image gallery).
This saddlebag has been double checked by quality control to make sure it meets Ends Cuoio quality and durability standards, therefore any defect does not compromise the product regular installation and use.
Any refund request due to marks, wrinkles or scars will not be accepted.
No accessories or modification can be added to this bag.
● Cherokee Outlet back panel is made of a leather covered iron structure which improves the saddlebag rigidity and guarantees a proper support even when the bag is fully loaded.
● Thanks to an innovative cut-out, this saddlebag, completely adheres to the motorcycle.
● Compatible with all Indian® Scout Bobber®, Scout Bobber Twenty® and Scout Bobber Sixty® models equipped with genuine side license plate kit.
● Installation does not require turn signal relocation.
● Cherokee Outlet is structured to be practical, versatile and easy to install. It is supplied with 2 bolts, nuts and a bracket.
Right hand side and left hand side bags have a different back panel in order to guarantee the maximum adherence and safety possible.
Top length: about 25 cm (9.8 inches)
Bottom length: about 36 cm (14.2 inches)
Height: about 27 cm (10.6 inches)
Width: about 19 cm (7.5 inches)
How to install it:
The trade marks Indian®, Indian Motorcycle®, Scout® and Chief® are exclusive property of Indian Motorcycle International LLC. Ends Cuoio IS NOT a licensee of Indian Motorcycle International LLC and its products are in no way affiliated with or authorized by Indian Motorcycle International LLC
*All our products are meant for motorcycles equipped with original parts; there might be installation problems on motorcycles equipped with different turn signals, side plate kit, suspensions and exhausts. For more information use the Contact panel.