Big Dyna Targa – Motorcycle Leather Saddlebag for Harley-Davidson® Dyna®.
Big Dyna Targa Leather Saddlebag Features:
Motorcycle premium quality leather saddlebag: Big Dyna Targa. This bag is specifically created for all 2004-2017* Harley-Davidson® Dyna® Street Bob®, Super Glide®, Wide Glide®, Fat Bob®, Switchback®, Low Rider® and Low rider S® equipped with Harley-Davidson® genuine side license plate kit.
- Big Dyna Targa back panel is made of a leather covered iron structure which improves the saddlebag rigidity and guarantees a proper support even when the bag is fully loaded.
- Thanks to a cut-out and to the innovative mounting bracket, this saddlebag, completely adhere to the motorcycle.
- Available also with detachable bracket: Big Dyna Targa Rapid.
- Installation does not require turn signal relocation.
- Big Dyna Targa is structured to be practical, versatile and easy to install. It is supplied with 2 brackets that allow installation on motorcycles equipped with fixed or detachable sissy bar**, and on motorcycles equipped with relocated turn signals.
- It’s not possible to install this bag on motorcycles equipped with side mount licence plate kit. For a proper installation is required a rear axle cover that can be selected at the top of this page among the Accessories.
- **NB: A turn signal stud, which can be selected at the top of the page among the Accessories, is required on :
– 2013-later Street Bob® models equipped with detachable sissy bar
– Low Rider S® equipped with detachable sissy bar.
Big Dyna Targa Dimensions:
Length: about cm 32 (12.59 inches)
Height: about cm 42 (16.53 inches)
Width: about cm 22 (8.66 inches)
Capacity: up to about 26 liters
How to install it:
Installation video on models equipped with original turn signal. On motorcycles equipped with detachable sissy bar mounting, the bracket will be different and will be fixed between the sissy bar bushing and the turn-signal.
Pdf installation guide:
Quick Buckles can be added to this bag by selecting them at the top of the page among the Accessories.
Due to the labor required to handcraft a product, production time may vary from 10 to 15 days.
In case a specific personalization is needed do not hesitate to contact us using the Contact panel.
*All our products are meant for motorcycles equipped with original parts; there might be installation problems on motorcycles equipped with different turn signals, suspensions and exhausts. For more information use the Contact panel.