Indian Scout Bobber ® installation guide
Here we are again with an article about how to install an Ends Cuoio saddlebag; if you are here it means you are interested in knowing how to properly install a saddlebag on a Indian Scout Bobber ®. Lately we have received a lot of request for installations on Indian motorcycles ® models, so here we are with this article.
Today we are going to talk about our Cherokee, handcrafted leather saddlebag specifically designed to enhance Scout Bobber ® models lines.
One of your friends has a 2018-later Softail? 2018/2019 Softail Installation guide
Here is how to install Cherokee on Indian motorcycles ®
Remove the fender bolt located near the blinker
Slide a spacer on the provided bolt and pin it in the fender hole near the blinker
Remove the fender bolt located near the seat
Insert the second provided bolt in the bracket hole and slide the spacer on it
• Place the bracket between the blinker side bolt head and its spacer
• Insert the other bolt into the fender hole located near the seat
• Tight both bolts
Remove license plate bracket bolt.
• Assembly the little bracket as shown in the picture
• Pin the bolt to the license plate bracket (Make sure thathe bracket faces outward)
Apply washers on the bracket
• Place the bag on the support and slide washers on both bolts.
• Place nuts on bolts but do not tight them yet
• Insert a washer and a bolt in the hole at the bottom of the bag, making sure to insert the bolt also in the small bracket hole
• Apply the small provided nut on that bolt
• Tight all nuts
CAUTION: we do not provide any additional spacers for non-original license plate kits. Compensate the gap by getting more spacers.
Installing a saddlebag on Indian ® Scout Bobber ® models is easy and intuitive, but in the event that you encounter problems during installation we advise you to visit the site or contact us immediately.
You could also be interested in: Ends Cuoio, a leather artisans history